Last month I signed up for Kids Pass. If you are not sure what Kids Pass is, it’s a discount app for loads of venues around the UK. You can find out more about what it is and read my full review here.
What had put me off signing up for Kids Pass before was not knowing where you can use Kids Pass in Northants.
Their website shows some of the big locations you can take advantage of a discount such as Twin Lakes, Go Ape and Pleasure Beach. There are also some other very well known locations in the UK that are included but I’m not allowed to mention their names as there is another discount pass competitor you can buy for these 😉
However, I wanted to know where I can use Kids Pass in Northants as that’s where I’m going to use it the most!
So, now I have full access, I can share with you where you can use it. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below!
- Cinemas in Northampton town, Sixfields, Rushden Lakes and Kettering (again, I’m not allowed to mention specific brand names but I think you get the idea!)
- Sywell Classic
- AMF Bowling
- Barracudas Activity Camps
- Hamerton Zoo (read my review here)
- Gullivers Land
- Activate Camps Bedford
- Hollywood Bowl Milton Keynes
- Xtreme Events Milton Keynes
- Go Ape Woburn
- Herrings Green Farm Bedford
Eating out and Takeaway
- Pizza Hut
- Deliveroo (KFC, Burger King, Byron, Five Guys, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Honest, Leon, Nando’s, Pho, Pizza Express, Subway, Taco Bell, Tortilla, Wagamama all have a discount offer for your first order through Deliveroo)
- Saray (Milton Keynes)
Along with these, there are loads of places nationwide you can use the offers such as theme parks, hotels, weekend breaks, car rental, restaurants and more.
There are discounted gift cards you can purchase from major retailers such as Tesco, Amazon, Primark, H&M, and Avon.
There is also a ‘Stay at home section’ that includes things such as free trials, discounts on Sky movies, discount on fitness products, plus discounts, free access or exclusive resources from online education sites such as Twinkl.
Personally, I have used mine the most on Pizza Hut as my boys love it! I am planning to use it for our Parkdean holiday next year and will start buying some Tesco vouchers as I do most of my grocery shopping from there.
With school holidays just around the corner, we will use the bowling and cinema offers a couple of times so I reckon by the end of Summer I will have easily saved at least £100!
If you enjoyed this post then please show your support and consider buying me a coffee!